Friday, October 26, 2007

Rules of the game.

I AM going to cover what I did to lose the weight but I wanted to let you know some basic things.
1. I am an old fart, 37.
2. I was not going to give up fun (beer) and going out.
3. I wasnt going to KILL myself to get itno shape, BUT I was going to work hard.
4. I was NOT going to let it interfere with work or family.
5. I was going to TRY to stick to it.

I will get down to the nitty gritty soon.

Thanks for viweing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got me on the old fart line.

I have to say 37 only allows you to be a fart. When you hit my age (56) you're just starting to qualify for the "Old" tag.

Good luck

kinglouis2005 said...

LOL, ok u got me there

:

Mini Mall GREAT deals!

Rep your team, social sports network!