Friday, November 9, 2007

Protein

I would highly suggest picking up some PROTEIN , it takes more calories to digest protein, it keeps your metabolism up and it feeds the muscles. Not to mention a shake is easy and quick and it helps get you those 5 meals a day you should be consuming.

1 comment:

MySportsSite said...

Cool blog!

As far as the Dolphins go, I agree, we should start Beck some time this season. Truthfully, though, Lemon has been solid (can he run or what?!).

It seems to me as if the clear problem is defense rather than offense. Kind of funny when you consider last year's team. Anyways, I'm hoping for a good pick, and, while Jake Long would make this offense fantastic, I think Miami should go for defense. Run defense, to be more specific. 160 yards given up each game on the ground isn't going to cut it.

Someone like Chris Long or Glenn Dorsey would be a nice pick. I'm also not against trading down for multiple first/second round picks.

Whatever happens, I think this team can win about 6 or 7 games next season (provided Ronnie is healthy). With a couple of nice free agent signings, and some good draft picks, this team could surprise some people next year. I think the 'Fins will be championship contenders in three years.

http://me-myself-and-sports.blogspot.com/2007/11/look-at-past-month-in-sports.html#comments

Mini Mall GREAT deals!

Rep your team, social sports network!